Thursday, October 29, 2009

Who said learning can't be fun!!!

I had found these cute little guys last year on clearance for a mere .50. I had no idea what I was going to do with them but I knew I was going to make them into something fun for my children and I knew it was going to be educational.




Luckily for me our door is magnetic. I programmed some fun Halloween words and added magnetic strips and tada. Now they have words they can practice reading and writing abd becasue they are on these cute little ghosts they want to do it too! Who can beat that!

2 comments:

Kat said...

Looks like you had a fun Halloween! I love all your crafty ideas and what you do. You are very talented!

Erica said...

so cute. i feel like ever since i stopped teaching (officially in the classroom - teaching) that i've lost all my good ideas. good thing i have a friend like you to remind me!