I saw this idea in All For You magazine and loved it. There website is www.allyou.com
SUPPLIES
one black and one red tableclothe(I found mine at the $ store
one white and one yellow posterboard
duct tape and packing tape
-cut the black tableclothe to fit your door
-then cut the red tableclothe to 1/3 its size and tape it with duct tape in the middle of the black table clothe
-cut spooky eyes out of the yellow poster board and adhere with the duct tape
-cut triangles out of the white posterboard and tape to edges of the red tableclothe with duct tape to creat the mouth(don't make the teeth perfect just cut out triangles without measuring)
Now take your creation and tape it with the packing tape to your door(we were able to tape it to the back of our glass door so packing tape worked for us)
*I included the kids by letting them cut out and tape on the teeth
2 comments:
That looks pretty scary! BTW, love the new pics of the kids.
Thanks for sharing! Don't be surprised if I steal your idea :)
Post a Comment