Monday, October 12, 2009

One More Before and After

I had been wanting to find a six drawer dresser and I recieved a call from my mom saying she found one that was solid cherry with a mirror(I do not have a picture of the mirror but it is done like the rest of the dresser) I love the shape of it hated the top 2 drawers and the stain was to orangy for me so under consrtuction it went and now I have a new dresser for my room.



*sorry I did't get a full picture of the before but this is one of the top drawers






Here is the finished product and is awaiting to have the mirror added!!!

2 comments:

Erica said...

You are good girl! Give me a call if you find any more stuff on the side of the road :)

luckyduck said...

It looks beautiful!