I hung these in front of my front door and the funniest thing is the day after we put them up it was quite windy and I was at the kitchen sink and near had a heart attack when out of the corner of my eye I saw a flying bat. It took me a second to remember Oh yeah I hung them there!!!!
I love snowmen and when the stem broke off these 2 pumpkins I knew what to do!!! Just a brief reminder of things to come!
This was my original thought for my googly eyes and I love it!!!!! I just glued thumbtacks on the back of my googly eyes and then pushed them into the pumpkin!!! I told the kids next year no pumpkins for them I am going to get all the pumpkins and have enough to say SPOOKY!!! JK kids!
2 comments:
SUPER CUTE!!!
You are so creative! I love the pumpkins.
Post a Comment