I do love fall and everything about it. I usually am decorating with pumpkins, mums, scarecrows, bails of hay, corn stalks and the whole array of "fall" decor.
Every year though I hear from my children how they would love to have some skeletons and ooh look at that eyeball and the spiders and oo oo bats, I have turned them down flat and have decorated how I like to decorate.
This year is a new story...who is this time a year for anyway and it certainly isn't me, it is for the CHILDREN!!! I have established some rules it can't be gruesome, bloody, or horrific and it all has to be approved by me.
My next few posts will be how we have decorated for Halloween this year(after Halloween though I get to put up my fall stuff through Thanksgiving). I have had an incredibly fun time with it and the kids having been squealing with delight with each new project and that alone has made it all worth it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cool, can't wait to see what you've done!
Post a Comment