Friday, October 16, 2009

A Few of the Necessties Around Here Lately












Wednesday we tracked down a pharmacy with flu shots since one of our local schools had 180 children out of school due to the flu. The only hitch was they only give flu shots to children 9 years and older so half of our family was ineligible for the shots which I was not to upset about since they had an appointment for today to get the shots. Apparently that was about 19 hours too late!!!!

6 comments:

Kat said...

So sorry to hear that you guys are sick. I can feel your pain though. I got sick the day before we left Disneyland. Not a fun time. :) I hope you feel better soon! Stock up on that Vernors! I miss that stuff. It is a rarity here in Utah. You know it is hard to find when it is $6 for 6 cans. LOL :)

luckyduck said...

Oh, man! I'm sorry to hear that. Dale and Julie's family's got it too, which you might already know. We've been doing a lot of hand washing around here. It's the first thing we do when we get home from somewhere.

Jewels said...

Hand washing, sanitizing, clorox wipes everywhere and we still got sick...oh well at least we will get it over with!!!

Company EIGHT said...

I hear ya---I hope you guys feel better soon!

Company EIGHT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erica said...

Hope you guys get feeling better soon! I'm just waiting for our turn to come down with something - but for now I'm just crossing my fingers it decides to skip by us :)