Monday, April 20, 2009

When you are keeping your fingers crossed!

I love being in Primary. I love the children and the feeling their wonderful little spirits bring every Sunday.

I however always have moments when my fingers are crossed and my heart starts to pound and that is when my own children are called on to answer a question that has no specific answer. I am always surprised by the answers and sometimes I get a glimmer that I might actually be doing something right.

Here are some questions my kids have answered in Primary:

Q:What is something your mom says that makes you happy?
A:When she talks to me about Jesus.

Q:What is something your mom teaches you?
A:How to melt things.(we had done a science experiment about melting the day before)

Q:What is something you got to choose today?
A:To paint and color.
Q:Was this while everyone was getting ready for church?
A:When I was snuggling with my mom this morning.

No comments: