Monday, April 13, 2009

Chronicles of Spring Break 2009 the Finale!

What a way to end Spring Break with both parents running fevers much like it began! We stayed home all day and vegged. We did manage to read the story of Easter and watch a movie about it too!

I did buck up and make 3 meals and their bunny cake too! We as parents I will tell you spent a good portion of the day napping and then having little bursts of energy to try to have a decent day for the kids. David even managed to make bird houses with the kids!

2 comments:

Our Family Adventures said...

I hope you are feeling better soon! It looks like you had a nice spring break! Now if it would only FEEL a bit more like spring :)

Company EIGHT said...

Being sick is no fun! I hope you fell better soon! You definitely have been busy--I think you need to take a break! :)