Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Chronicles of Spring Break 2009- Day 4

In my research from the previous day I suddenly realize the Children's Museum we were planning on going to today is not open on Tuesdays. Tuesdays why Tuesday! Anyhow with some more research I find another children's museum to go to and another carrot to dangle in front of the Teen for being so cooperative in these young children adventures. The day went fabulously and we were home around 2pm despite the near white out that occured moments before we were going to leave for home.

The other endeavor that we had set in place for spring break which had been put on hold due to several illnesses was painting a certian pink fancy nancy room. To be honest as more of the walls have been painted I was thinking who decided to let her pick these colors? My husband readily reminds me we are not painting this room for resale value. We are painting these colors because she is going to love it and when she turns 13 she will have a project. I decide it is not so bad and once the white furniture enters it will be great...hopefully.

I paint the afternoon away and clean up just in time to have dinner at our favorite pizza place with Granny and Grandma K. This place is great because it is more of an experience for the kids. They get to make their own pizza and watch it go through the oven and watch them make pizzas too.

We return home in time to get the kids ready for swim class and I stay behind to paint and I really didn't want to miss the beginning of American Idol which I did anyway because I was into the painting. After AI I resumed my painting craze until I near dropped and this was the end of day 4.

No comments: