Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Chronicles of Spring Break 2009 day 3

The Brain was running a slight fever in the morning and so plan B went into place(which was a much more low key day.) I made biscuits(shaped like bunnies and then once it was realized I was making shapes we had CTR shields and dinosaurs and hearts) and sausage gravy(the teens fave) for the first time and it turned out really well. In matter of fact so well the teen liked it better than what he gets at his favorite breakfast place.

After going over our new and improved responsibility around the house plan we went to see Monsters vs Aliens. Which I will say I was pleasantly surprised that is was quite good. After this we ran to Target to get some Spring Break supplies. Inspired by B.O.B. from the movie we made blue slime and the kids played with it for over an hour and the parents played too. After which I took a well deserved nap and then my sweet husband took the kids out to play. The next thing I knew it was 6 and a quick dinner and then the Princess and the Brain took their Learn to Swim class at the local community center. They will be doing this every evening all week. After a bit of hesitation by the Princess they both had a great time.

The Teen stayed home with our Laid Back Boy and they built walls out of cardboard blocks and then Jensen would crash his rocket into it over and over again. The Teens reward for such fun NCAA playoff game(after rooting so fervently against MSU on Saturday and missing the end of the game(which I was then instructed to give him the play by play of the end of the game and ordered not to touch the channel until it was over-I will say I did change the channel) to go to a Priesthood meeting at church he was cheering them on last night) and the parents went to bed after a little research on the computer for the next days adventures.

No comments: