We started out not really intending to be greener it just happend with little changes along the way but what I discovered was not only were we being kinder to the planet we saved a lot of money over the year!
Thank you to my friend for loaning me a book that opened my eyes a lot, a class that taught my son about global warming, and Curious George(the cartoon)for going to the recycling center. It truly has been a family effort and I am grateful for their efforts. I thought it would be a huge sacrifice for us but it was little changes all year that made a huge difference.
We have accomplished a lot this year. We have more we can do as I look around and every light is on in the house as we speak but we will work on that this year!
Take a look and see how we went Green!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment