Friday, February 27, 2009

GLIMMERS 5

* I lost my first tooth

* Myself and Jensen had the flu and I couldn't walk for almost 2 whole days

* My mom lost her voice again

* Julianna went to the local pizza place for preschool, they made their own pizzas, went back where the dough is made, went into the freezer, and got to watch their pizzas go through the oven

* Mom taught preschool about the letter T this week mainly T is for tooth, the sound th make the sound oo makes and all sorts of toothy fun

* We went to see the lizards again with lizard sundaes to follow

* We had lunch with Granny and played at the mall

* Mom has been a crazy organizer lately I think we might not have anything left when she is done and Dad has been her right hand man or handy man

* I have a new cousin

* The teen had an interview at the local university for a leadership program

1 comment:

eight happy "hardts" said...

Nice Glimmers of the week. It looks like it was full. My little Aaron has been counting down the days until Monday. He is so excited!! THANKS for the great idea!