Sunday, February 1, 2009

I"ve Been Bugg Tagged

I've been tagged by my good friend! The rules: Name 10 things that bug you, then tag a few people. I don't know what she was thinking tagging me, I never get bugged, hehe. I am only going to tag a few people so I won't be placed on their bugged by list. I tag Melissa J., Linda S., Kat B., Stephanie L,and Emily P !! I hope you are not "BUGGED" that I tagged you. I can't wait to hear what BUGS you.

Not in any order of the things that bug me:

1. Calendering for a hour for the week and then half way through the week getting sick and your plans go down the toilet!

2. When I catch myself complaining about the stupidest stuff. And here I go...

3. Migraines

4. When I catch myself interrupting or when I am interrupted

5. Mormon Standard Time- HATE IT!!!

6. When I ignore that little whispering about something trivial but I still ignored it.

7. Texting-you have to have a teenager with a cell phone to get this one and while I am at it the bluetooth technology-you know the guy talking to himself at the store

8. I honestly don't get bugged too much. I am perty laid back. I am mostly bugged by my own imperfections(that I can do something about)

9. When I keep making the same mistake over and over again-hello I have enough to work on without having to have the same lesson over and over again get the lesson and move onto number 370 on the list

10. When I am having a rough day and then remember Did You Think to Pray? and the answer is no I didn't in the rush of the beginnings of the day I forgot the most important thing...if I start my day with a personal prayer and ask Heavenly Father to help with my day, to accomplish the things I have ahead of me would I have such a rough day? Hello! NO!!!

1 comment:

Company EIGHT said...

Loved reading your "bugged" list! I'm glad were not to the texting teenager part of life yet, but I know it will come sooner or later!