Sunday, February 8, 2009

GLIMMERS 4

* only one person in our house got the flu!!!(how did this happen we don't know)

* we were evacuated from our house

* we went with Granny to see Lizards Alive

* I got to try to eat like a lizard(dad went 1st to show us how fun it was), I raced Jensen and won! It was a lot of fun!

* we went for lunch with Grandma K and Granny

* I was the Ringer Bearer in the Q and U wedding at school, I went down the aisle first and hooked arms with Lucy

* we had lizard sundaes at McDonalds

* I lost my first tooth and the tooth fairy came

* we saw Ronald McDonald and he gave us a coloring book

---Composed by mom and dictated by the Brain

1 comment:

Kat said...

Wow, I can't believe your little trial that you had with you gas leak and water heater and everything. I hope everything is going better now. I love all your little sayings and stuff from your kids.