Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Flu Survival Kit

1.DVD's

2.Snuggly Blankets

3.Buckets, Bowls, Trash Cans

4.Pull ups

5.Baby and Clorox Wipes

6.Tylenol or Advil

7.Lysol

8.Antibacterial Soap

9.Hand Sanitizer

10.Bleach and hot water

11.The B.R.A.T.-Y. Diet readily available Bananas,Rice( our new way to do this is 2 cups rice 4 Cups water 2 TB chicken Bouillon Granules into the rice cooker), applesauce, Toast, and Yogurt-it never ceases to amaze me that when I child is vomitously sick they still get hungry thus the above options

12.and last but not least patience- it will end won't it? and I suppose a good sense of humor can go along way. And who can't laugh when your child comes up to you and says there butt is leaking!

3 comments:

luckyduck said...

"Their butt is leaking"! I love how kids have a way with words.

Stephanie Lowe said...

I so hope you guys feel better soon! The sicknesses at this time of year just make winter feel even longer!

Kat said...

I love the butt leaking comment. :) I hope you get to feeling better soon.