Monday, August 11, 2008

In Denial

I can dig in my heels all I want and I can even go into personal denial if I want too but whether I like it or not school is going to start in 3 weeks(so sad). As I was trying to decide how I was going to organize all these schedules of mine and stay on top of picture days, harvest dinners, soccer games, preschool schedules, orientations, play dates and on and on I found a little gem: http://www.cozi.com/ It is great; it a is a free online calendar. Everyone in your family has their own color dot and you can look at one person's weekly schedule or the whole families at a glance and see what is going on and for who. I am loving it!!! I hope with my new found organization tool I won't forget it is our turn to bring snack or school's out early for one and not the other, practice gets out late on Tuesday and early on Wednesday well you get the picture! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Company EIGHT said...

Schedules can be crazy! Even though I have three kids, only one is in school so it's not too bad...yet. I know it's coming though! Good luck!!