


My hubby and I instead of buying each other gifts for our birthdays plan a day for each other doing something as a family. Usually I have lots of input in the planning of my day along with a lot of the prepping. Not this year! The only input I had was what beach we were heading off to. He meal planned, he shopped, he packed, he got the kids dressed and ready to go, and the only thing left for me to do was get into the car. It was great seeing him write out a to do list and a meal plan. Do you know what he didn't forget anything! Guess who is packing for our next beach trip?!? Probably me but I am grateful for my day of leisure! We had a wonderful day at the beach and I can't wait to see what he plans next year!
2 comments:
I agree, he's a great guy! I'm so impressed he didn't forget anything, and I'm glad you guys had such a great time.
How Sweet! I am glad you had a wonderful birthday!!!!
Post a Comment