Monday, June 30, 2008

What was that?!?!!!!

Last night at 2:30am I am awoken by something passing by my window. At first I almost dismiss it but I am sure it was a person and not a thing. Realizing my husband is not in bed I go out to him to say did you hear that outside. There is something outside and I am perty sure it is a someone. He gets a huge smile on my face and said it was me and then goes into explaining that he has set up a scavenger hunt for the kids in the morning and the first clue is by the syrup so I need to make sure I send one of the kids to get the syrup for breakfast. Needless to say the kids didn't find the clue when they were sent for the syrup so it was pointed out to them and they had a great time on there hunt for treasure. Thanks to my husband for starting our day off with fun!

3 comments:

Carn Family said...

Ok what a nice husband but that would have given me a heart attack! Someone outdside my window at 2:30 that would have killed me!

Jewels said...

It near did!!!

Company EIGHT said...

What a fun husband you have! I agree with Brook though--it would have given me a heart attack too!!