Wednesday, June 18, 2008
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!
This is all I can say about getting out my wisdom teeth OUCH!!!!!! and how wise are we when we have them anyway? We actually pay someone and willingly lay there with our mouth open and let them give us shots and then pull out our teeth. Quite frankly I think I am much wiser now that they are out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope you are doing well. I got my wisdom teeth taken out when I was in high school and was loopy after. The drugs made it feel like it only took 10 minutes but I guess it took about an hour. It is very painful afterward so if you need anything just let me know.
Oh I am so sorry. I had mine out in the dentist office and was wide awake through the whole thing...it was terrible. Charlie was knocked out cold...I hope you got knocked out. I hope you have a quick recovery!!!
I was lucky enough to be wide awake through the whole thing(said with much sarcasm). Unfortunately I went back to the dentist today and I have an infection in my bone and so if you thought getting your wisdom teeth out hurt it is nothing compared to this. Luckily for me I get to go to Vicodinland tonight!
Post a Comment