Thursday, June 19, 2008
Getting your wisdom teeth out is no biggie, this is really OUCHIE!!!
I couldn't figure out why after having my wisdom teeth out that instead of getting better everyday suddenly yesterday evening the pain was getting worse a lot worse. SO back to the dentist I went. Apparently I have an infection in my bone. Here were my options A) rip open my sutures and inject medicine directly into the bone or B)drugs lots of them. We decide on B since I was healing so nicely. The great news is I will be sleeping all night(sorry to those of you with newborns that are reading this) which I haven't done all week! Off to Vicodinland I go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ooooohhhhhh VICODIN land...can I come? It sounds very nice right now!
Apperently if you are in enough pain you don't go to Vicodinland you just go to I am not in pain anymore yahooland!
Post a Comment