Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to Our Princess

5 years ago my 4 minute apart contractions for the better part of a month ended, my 3 times a week stress tests, visits to the triage, admissions to the hospital finally came to an end with the birth of our little princess!
It was amazing the change of the spirit of our home with this sweet little addition. She so softened the hearts of all the boys in the house and had them quickly wrapped right around her little finger.
If I could describe my princess it is just that a princess! If it is pink, girly, princessy, may I even add fancy she loves it! Glitter polish, lotion, lip gloss all her favorites and all in pink! She also is our resident little mommy and loves babies(and to remind her brothers of the rules)! She also is my little chef she absolutley a big helper in the kitchen. She folds laundry right by my side without being asked and all other mommy things. I used to joke about her being attached to my hip, it is still true. If I do it she wants to do it too! How important my example is as a parent, mom, women all is brought to my rememberance when I look into her angelic little face!
I am very honored to have such a sweet spirit of Heavenly Father's to help nurture and grow in the gospel of Jesus Christ. It truly is a pleasure and I am very grateful for the oppurtunity to have her as my daughter. My love for her is endless! Happy Birthday My Little Princess!!!

1 comment:

Carn Family said...

Happy birthday to her! It is so fun to have a little princess in your home.