Monday, January 26, 2009

GLIMMERS2009-3

*We had 4 days off of school(semester break)

*The Princesses Birthday Party-she is 5 now with all things Fancy Nancy-"pinkies up darling"

*We had Granny over for movie night

*Mom is finally not sick and has her voice back(pros-she can read to us again cons-she can give us instructions again) A week of leisure gone!

*The teens exams are over

*We went to lunch with Granny for the Princesses Birthday and a little shopping trip too

*Mom's month of Sharing Time is over maybe we can get back to a bit of normalacy for one month

*I went to my first birthday party for my friend Lindsey. We went bowling and I had lots of fun!

*While I was bowling Aunt Shan took the Princess and the Laid Back Boy to our local mall for kids day and they had a blast and mom went to lunch with a friend while we were all occupied

*We went to dinner with Granny, Grandma K, Aunt Shan, Aunt Sarah, and our cousin Max

*I know there were a lot of GLIMMERS this time but I hadn't done it in a while-The Brain

No comments: