Sunday, January 11, 2009

GLIMMERS2009-2

*I went back to school so did the teen

*The teen also went back to seminary(as you heard mom doesn't do 5:30 am)

*Dad worked overnights and we are glad it ends today

*The Christmas decorations went away with much protest from us kids

*Family Home Evening was how we lived with Heavenly Father again- if you work in
Primary are you sensing a theme here

*I made a bird feeder out of peanut butter, pinecones, and bird seed at school

*I made a pencil holder at home

*We got art boxes for Christmas and The princess and I have been utilizing them fully

*We went and visited Grandma Miller and Great Grandma Miller and their cats

1 comment:

luckyduck said...

Cute! So glad Dave's done working overnights! Dan sometimes has to do a few hours at night and it's hard on everybody. It was great to see you a couple weeks ago - we'll definitely have to get together when we're out there again.