This became a tradition out of necessity in our family when I had a 1,2,3 year old and candy canes were not safe on the tree but I love to have them around to stir our hot chocolate with all season. I remembered this idea in a magazine(I can't remember which one) and thought hanging candy canes from it would be a perfect solution. Now every year we hang candy canes fromthe wreath hanging over our table.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Countdown to Christmas Day 8
This became a tradition out of necessity in our family when I had a 1,2,3 year old and candy canes were not safe on the tree but I love to have them around to stir our hot chocolate with all season. I remembered this idea in a magazine(I can't remember which one) and thought hanging candy canes from it would be a perfect solution. Now every year we hang candy canes fromthe wreath hanging over our table.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment