I found the frames they painted at JoAnn's and we used the paint I had here which happens to be every color under the rainbow. Weeks ago preparing for this day I had taken profile pictures of the kids(they are so used to me lining them up to take pictures they did it with no questions asked. Before they got started painting they chose a piece of scrapbook paper and then while they painted I cut out their profiles and the background circles for them and tada cute little ornaments.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Countdown Day 5
We made ornaments for the tree today. The kids had so much fun painting or markering their creations:

I found the frames they painted at JoAnn's and we used the paint I had here which happens to be every color under the rainbow. Weeks ago preparing for this day I had taken profile pictures of the kids(they are so used to me lining them up to take pictures they did it with no questions asked. Before they got started painting they chose a piece of scrapbook paper and then while they painted I cut out their profiles and the background circles for them and tada cute little ornaments.
I found the frames they painted at JoAnn's and we used the paint I had here which happens to be every color under the rainbow. Weeks ago preparing for this day I had taken profile pictures of the kids(they are so used to me lining them up to take pictures they did it with no questions asked. Before they got started painting they chose a piece of scrapbook paper and then while they painted I cut out their profiles and the background circles for them and tada cute little ornaments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment