Tonights fun was delegated to dad and I had some things up my sleeve for just these occasions. They made "gingerbread" houses but not and old gingerbread house rice krispie gingerbread houses and the kids were thrilled!!!
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Countdown Day 20
I have been sick since Friday night all of a sudden I was sick with no voice(not good!!!) but I was given a respite for the party and by the time I returned home I collapsed on the couch until someone kindly brought us dinner tonight...Thank you Thank you!!!!
Tonights fun was delegated to dad and I had some things up my sleeve for just these occasions. They made "gingerbread" houses but not and old gingerbread house rice krispie gingerbread houses and the kids were thrilled!!!


Tonights fun was delegated to dad and I had some things up my sleeve for just these occasions. They made "gingerbread" houses but not and old gingerbread house rice krispie gingerbread houses and the kids were thrilled!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute idea :) I hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment