April 1st did not start out like any other day and nor did it end that way. A 4 am wake up call induced a frenzy(a happy, exciting, can't wait another minute, the monthes of anticpation came down to this moment) of getting kids up, dressed, brushed, and fed. Followed by all the fun endeavors you encounter at the airport and with a family of 6 I think back at it as almost comical. You love to see the business mens faces when they are behind a family of six with small children at security at the airport as you are downloading all carry ons, loveys, coats, sweaters, keys, cell phones, and not to mention shoes. Soon we were off to Florida with blue skies and 80 degrees much better than the 40's and rain we left behind.
The flight went off without a hitch, a cry, a fit it was a great flight and soon we were on solid ground again and searching for our Disney Bus to take us to the Grand Floridian. It is Grand and as we are waiting in the lobby for the grandparents to come I decide to take a picture of the 7 story ceiling and it is then I realize I left my camera on the plane. I am sad at first I have Christmas and birthday pictures in the camera bag but come quickly to grips with it when phone calls are getting no were and soon we are off on our first adventure.... lunch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment