Hello family and friends( i sent this out to some and thought many of you would love to read it),
This year mom decided the family letter would be written after the new year and after I shared my thoughts of how I was going to write the letter she thought it would be appropriate for Valentines Day.
This is Julianna Rebekah again and last year I remember my letter was full of screaming well not this year it is going to be full of LOVE.
I LOVE PINK and PRINCESSES!!! I however have 3 brothers which I LOVE so I played soccer which Christian LOVES this year and well I LOVED my coach and friends but the soccer it will come, maybe. Christian is 14 now and some things he LOVES I already mentioned soccer that is more of his passion driving force in his life which mom LOVES because he will do just about anything to play soccer. He LOVES to play basketball, run track, camping and a couple of new found activities wrestling and rock climbing. He is a Teacher at church now and is also in scouting, did I mention I LOVE him! He also has another LOVE and with that LOVE we have a new addition to our family this year. His name is Jasper Jones. The cutest little guy you have ever seen and you know what I LOVE him. Did I mention Christian LOVES animals? I know some of you were thinking another baby but no Jasper is our LOVING little dog. He makes Christian’s face light up like the sun. Speaking of sun I am a sunbeam at church and I LOVE going to primary like a big girl with David bringing our scriptures with us every week. The one thing David has in common with some of the people in those scriptures is he LOVES to build(mom says none of her kids scare her but she is afraid one day he will rewire the house or something of this sort because a mind like his thinks of lots of things). Mom will often ask him about how he came up with something and he says” I just was thinking about it and thinking about it and looking at it and I figured it out.” Scary HUH! I LOVE that about him because he comes up with the best games and we can go on wonderful adventures all piloted by his wonderful imagination. Luckily for me he knows I LOVE pink and princesses so I often get to be one when we play and guess who is old enough to join in on our grand escapades Jensen Marc and if you ask him his name he will tell you it is just that he is Jensen Marc. I LOVE him so much he plays dollies with me and he shares another LOVE of mine coloring and play doh. I think we LOVE it so much we could play with play doh all morning and then color until dinner. Again Jensen is a brother too and he LOVES to play with cars and trains. The other thing Jensen LOVES is shoes now that is my kind of brother. I think we will be getting along well in our teen years. There are a couple of people I think are not looking forward to the teen years but I LOVE them to the moon and back and that is mom and dad. I will start with the latter. Dad works hard and plays harder. He always takes time to play with my princesses with me and read me my Strawberry Shortcake book (again) and I LOVE it! He doesn’t only take time for me though he plays legos with David, trains with Jensen and homework helping with Christian. The newest thing Dad LOVES to do with us is swimming a couple of times a week and since he works a little farther away from home now which is very good for his working life I am LOVING that he still takes the time for us. He is teaching the youth at church every Sunday with the person we all LOVE and this is mom. Mom wears lots of hats like most moms do and a couple of my favorite hats are the hat of a teacher she not only teaches at church she teaches David, Jensen, and Myself preschool 5 days a week and we are LOVING all the adventures she takes on through books. We have visited medieval castles, ventured through the human body, and traveled to lands far away and long ago. Her favorite part of preschool is science and so we have grown butterflies, tried to grow a frog poor Tad he died when his back legs popped out and lots more experiments and fun. Then there is the chefs hat(which she looks so cute in). She is always whipping something up which I always LOVE and some others in the home are skeptics but she keeps trying to appease the masses. She is always wearing her Loon’s hat(the new minor league baseball team in our town) and when I ask her why she says she is charge of the Looney bin, I don‘t quite know what that means but I think it is supposed to be funny(I suppose other moms know what she is talking about). The other hat I love is nurturer and if you watch her closely sometimes you can see this hat. I have seen it on occasion it is gold and hovers over her head but I have seen it crash to the floor sometimes but she always trying to do her best. She LOVES being a mom and a wife and I LOVE her for it. There is a LOVE we have in our home that is more important than anything else and that is the LOVE for our Heavenly Father and our Savior Jesus Christ. We hope in the following year you will allow Their LOVE fill your homes and hearts!
LOVE, The Keplers (David, Julia, Christian, David, Jensen Marc, and Myself, Julianna)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cute and FUN to learn more about your sweet family!
That was so fun to read! Very well done. Cute, Cute Cute!!!
Post a Comment