Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hard Heart

" Mom how do you get a hard heart?" Well you can imagine my wheels spinning to find an answer for my sweet boy. My reply was simple. "A hard heart doesn't just happen it is when we do something wrong over and over again and we know it is wrong and we don't say we are sorry. So everytime we don't say we are sorry part of are heart gets hard and the harder our heart gets the more wrong we do. This is why it is important to say we are sorry and mean it and try to better all the time." I love his response to this, "I always say I am sorry!"

1 comment:

Our Family Adventures said...

Julia! So fun! Thanks for sending me your link :) I love blogging and am excited to see you are enjoying it too! Do you mind if I put you on my link list?