Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Surprise... it is you!
We had a night at Disney again tonight! Not really but Christian's choir concert tonight was a Disney themed one. It was so fun to here the kids say that is from the Lion King or Little Mermaid. Christain's choir specifically sang Beauty and the Beast and he was Gaston and a good one at that! He is getting to be such a young man I am very proud of him and all of his endevors. He is fearless not ever afraid to try something new even of he might flop. He is even doing the high jump for the first time in track and doing well at it and today he went to his coach and said I want to try to do the shotput. Coach told him to give it a throw. Needless to say I think he will not be doing the shotput. I am always amazed what we learn from our children. Currently I am learning give it a try you never know what can do, you just might surprise yourself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment