Monday, April 14, 2008

A Time to Remember- day 1 continued

When the kids see the castle from the monorail I think they could barely contain themselves. As we approach the castle(and the timing could not have been better) out comes Minnie, Donald, and Goofy singing and dancing and soon out came MICKEY MOUSE! We are heading to ride on a flying carpet, then a jungle cruise, through the land of pirates, and into the tiki room. We see Rafiki, Timon, Aladdin, and Jasmine but don't stop for photo ops and hugs. Into to Frontierland we go and and this is were the big boys go on the roller coaster and the girls and little guys see Woody and Jessie all with signatures and pictures, we see a stagecoach parade and take a break from the sun in the Bear Show and a little nap for the grown ups. All and all we had a busy first day at Disney but the best was yet to come for our little princess...dinner with Cinderella! Of course Prince Charming was there and the stepsisters and the wicked stepmother and to be quite honest I think she is a bit evil. Dinner ended with a kiss and hug from Cindrella and I think our little prinesses dreams did come true. Someone elses did that day too! My prince charming went to the airport and guess what he came back with MY CAMERA!!!

1 comment:

Our Family Adventures said...

I Loved reading this! How Magical :)