Friday, July 31, 2009

7 today!!!

David the 4th turned 7 today! I can hardly believe it. When David and I were engaged we decided we would just have a baby whenever it happend..not realizing that 9 monthes and 4 days after we were married we would be having a baby(he was 2 weeks early). We were so happy it was a boy and no one was happier than his older brother. He was by far the easiest to name. He was very particular even at 2 weeks and he remains that way. He is so smart. He wants to know about everything around him and he studies it and asks questions...boy can he ask questions. He has several inventions he has drawn(starting when he was 4) and I am looking forward to all he comes up with and can achieve. His imagination is endless. I love to listen to him lead an adventure with his siblings or take a game I can barely grasp and change the rules so his younger siblings can play it too! There has not been a day in his life he has not woken up with a smile not one. He is my Sunshine every morning even in the darkest winter. I love him and am grateful to be blessed with this wonderful spirit!

1 comment:

luckyduck said...

Happy Birthday David and Jensen! I can't believe David's 7.