Monday, July 13, 2009
I Had Forgotten...
Today as I was going through the mail which is usually a mundane task at best, throwing away garbage, putting bills in there spot, glad to see a magazine(a great read at the beach), and then going through things that are probably junk but hey open them up anyway. There was a letter from a company that I get a magazine from but the envelope looked different than the one I am used to. I open it up to expect an offer for a renewal or something of the sort and to my surprise they are buying one of my preschool ideas for their magazine!!!!! I had completely forgotten I had submitted an idea and am so happy they are going to publish it!!! Yea for me!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is AWESOME!!! You're gonna have to tell me the magazine and the idea so I can see it :)
that is so cool!!! let me know when you get *published*!
Congrats!!!
How fun to get an idea published in a magazine you read!
WAY TO GO!! I am not surprized AT ALL! That is awesome.
Post a Comment