Friday, July 31, 2009

My baby turned 4!!!

On June 27th my baby boy turned 4! I was in such shock when I felt inspired to have another baby I cried for weeks. When I finally told David what I felt...he was shocked but I remember telling him he would have to have a Holy Vision for me to have another baby. I still won't forget the evening he came into the room and exclaimed, "This baby is going to change our lives!" Which my response was...tears lots of them. 2 weeks later I was pregnant and tears fell again. I knew it was what Heavenly Father wanted for us but I was not sure I was going to be able to handle 3 babies(David was 3, and Julianna 1) and teenager.
I am so glad I listened to that prompting. Jensen is such a joy. He is my most laid back child and has become quite funny over the past several monthes. He is the first one up every morning snuggling into bed with my legs and eventually making his way up to give me his kisses! He goes with the flow around here and has fun with whatever we are doing. He has becoming more daring and willing to try new things and has genuinely shocked me on several occasions. I am grateful to have my younger children so close together. They are the best of friends and have grand adventures together! Without Heavenly Fathers intervention I would not have such a wonderful blessing in my life and I am eternally grateful for Him.

No comments: