Wednesday, May 6, 2009
a week
Do you ever have a week when you start out first thing Monday morning behind? And you have lots to do? Not because you sat around all weekend but because you were doing things everywhere but at home. And now it is Wednesday and you are still behind and you are not wanting to do anything and haven't since Monday? But you have been pushing through at a snails pace...welcome to my week thus far! I am not complaining by any means, I am just having a good old fashion vent and hope that those of you out there have had a week like this at some point so I know I am not alone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know how you feel. Ever since I signed Charlie up for gymnastics on Monday mornings, I've felt a little out of kilter. Mondays I usually focus on our home and try to get things together.
You are definitely not alone!! I've done that before too.
Post a Comment