I was at a Christmas Party and very anxious to get home. I couldn't explain it but I just needed to be home. I had been up all day starting at 5:30 am shopping and cooking getting ready for a Christmas party at my house the next day: Christmas. I went to my Grandma's Christmas party around noon and took frequent naps which was odd for me but I attributed it to getting up so early and running around and then headed to another family gathering it was at this gathering I needed to leave and was quite insistent about it and so I left around 10:00pm. I called my mom for last minute parking plans and were she would be sleeping etc. Then took a shower and headed to bed. I then called her again to ask what it looked like when your water breaks and she explained it to me. I was due Christmas day but my Dr assured me first time mom's never have their babies on their due date. Well he was worng! As soon as I hung up the phone with my mom my water broke. I couldn't believe it either I was going to have my baby in 1/2 an hour or in 24 1/2 hours or I was having a Christmas Baby! 8:16 am Christams Day I had the most perfect baby boy!
It is hard to believe that it is has been 15 years from that day! He is the best thing that has happened in my life without him my life would have went in a very different direction.
How do I go about describing him:
HE IS incredibly outgoing with a titch of shyness
HE IS Genuienly Funny
HE IS determined. When he puts his mind to doing something it is going to get done.
HE IS Considerate
HE IS Athletic
HE IS good. He has a good moral compass.
HE IS a goofball at times
HE IS Musically inclined..I will miss him singing when he leaves home!
HE IS fun!
HE IS my son.
My heart soars seeing him grow and progress. Take chances and reach new heights. My heart saddens to watch him stumble and fall but again to see him pick himself up and try again, repent, move forward, move on, move upward again how my soul is filled with joy. He is my son and I love him more than I can express in this life time. My prayer is he knows it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is so sweet! I can't believe he's 15. Christian is lucky to have a mom who loves him so much.
Post a Comment