Sunday, September 28, 2008

1 prayer, 2 answers, 3 testimony's Strengthened

Where are the car keys? Who knows they aren't in the appointed spot and neither are the spares. They aren't in coats or pants pockets or in purses or bags. They have disappeared on the busiest night of the week for us and we turn to prayer. My little brain offers the prayer asking Heavenly Father to help us please find the keys and when it is over I ask both the smart one and the princess what their first thought was. He answers, "they are in the van." She answers, "they are in my hello kitty purse." And I think great thanks a lot in exasperation.
I decide the van sounds good to me and off I go to start searching the van and what do I find my spares I threw into the glove box when we went on vacation. We were saved, we have the keys and my smart guy is beaming with a testimony of prayer.
Fast forward to the next day. I am cleaning up the toys downstairs and am going through the dress up clothes and run across the hello kitty purse and I open it and I take the purse to my princess and have her open it up and when she sees the keys she knew Heavenly Father heard and answered her prayer that the Holy Ghost whispered to her. Her eyes sparkled like the sun glinting off a stream. I am indeed grateful to Heavenly Father for answering one prayer with 2 answers and strengthening 3 testimony's.

No comments: