First day of school was an exciting one for us. One to High School(can't believe it) and one to kindergarten so firsts for everyone. The big guy has already been doing soccer at the school since July and so this was no big deal for him. He has been in the school everyday and he has been around buddies so this was a walk in the park for him or should I say a sprint up and down a field would more likely describe him.
The first day of kindergarten was a easy one for my smart guy. They are learning the routines and rules this week and I get a report on it daily. The thing that cracked me up the most was after his first day of KINDERGARTEN he says, "Mom, they didn't teach me about erosion today." He fully thought that they were going to teach him about erosion in kindergarten. I hope this teacher knows what she is in for. Maybe I should let her know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
SOOO FUNNY!!!!
Post a Comment