Even though I am not caught up on adding our summer adventures to my blog, I am also realizing I don't want to forget to add our moments that make our life sooo precious, the little things that we will want to remember when our children are gone creating their own lives and our memories are not what they used to be, thanks for the reminder my friend.
My youngest has started Kindergarten. At the school he attends the Kindergartners have there own entrance and exit you pick them up from and you wait for them outside near the playground. They have been back at school for roughly 3 weeks now and everyday as I stand waiting for him, I can't wait to see his smiling face make it to the front of the line. I have always felt that way with all my children but with him it is different because I can see him 3 or 4 children back in line and he is already scanning for me and after he gives his teacher the password for the day, the next thing you hear from his sweet little lips is, "Mooommmmyyyy!" and he runs to me with his arms wide open as open as they can be while trying to keep a backpack on your back and gives me a huge hug.
I often reflect how overwhelmed I was when I felt like we should have another baby and even more when David confirmed that feeling and I still remember his words to me at that time, "This baby is going to change our lives!" and he was right! Because his simple exclamation of Moooommmmyyyy has changed my life, a constant reminder of who I am....Mommy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your kiddos are so lucky to have you for their Mommy! Such a sweet story!
Post a Comment