Monday, August 2, 2010
OOPS!!!
I had an ultrasound scheduled for today and I decided to drink all my water required(32 oz) then take a shower after so that I could be distracted for the one hour preceding the appointment. As many know it is quite uncomfortable after drinking all that water in such a short period of time. I go about doing just that I drink all my water and then started my shower and in my routine of starting the shower I brushed my teeth, went to the bathroom, and then showered. It is after I shower I realize the second thing I did which was go to the BATHROOM!!!!!! UGH so I quickly drink another 32 oz of water which as you can imagine is not making me feel great and run out the door to my appointment and luckily for me they see me right away and they ask if I drank all my water I say yes but and explain what happend and they check my bladder and it is EMPTY...needless to say I had to be rescheduled!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay... Ultrasound for...
Post a Comment