
We also went to the local museum which had a special exhibit that my kiddos loved:

LEGOS!!!
We went to the lakeX3, pool, farmer's market, and ate at fun local resturaunts (Daddy Os, Pizza Sams, and the local Country Club).
Some of my favorite things about staying home on vacation was NO PACKING or UNPACKING..no days of laundry and trying to get back onto a schedule, no pre vacation shopping, finding subs for paper routes, primary, and young mens. The other thing I loved is we were able to get some projects done. I was told that I would not have the time to paint a room while I was the Primary President, that I might as well put all house projects on hold. I am here to say I did it, well I supervised the painting of the teens room by the teen himself and a helper. Plus we cleaned out the whole house 25 boxes to friends and the Salvation Army not to mention the bags of clothes that left the house.
All in all the Staycation was a success and I am thinking we will be doing this every year!!!
1 comment:
I LOVE IT! Glad you had so much fun and just thinking of the time packing, unpacking, etc. that you saved is amazing. Way to go!
By the way, I love your new family picture at the top.
Post a Comment