Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Surprise in the Mail

We often get things in the mail bills, cards, letters, magazines and a surprise package on occasion but you will never guess what landed on our door step this week.



Yes this is a Diamondback Rattlesnake tail. Thank you Uncle Dixon for knocking the poor snake on the head with the only weapon available to you at the moment(a sledgehammer), removing the tail and sending it to my budding little scientist!!!!

3 comments:

Carn Family said...

For a moment there I thought you were going to say that you had a rattle snake in your mailbox! I'm glad it was just the tail I guess :)

Melanie said...

You never cease to amaze me! Your kids are so lucky to have such a cool mom. I probably would have dropped dead to find a snake's tail in my mailbox.

Kat said...

Yeck! You are one brave mama! :)