I am a creative person and love creating!!! The other thing I love to do is read cookbooks. Which is quite humorous because when cooking I never follow a recipe, I do with baking and if I am trying a new method for the first time but for the most part I can say I never use a recipe. My love for creating and my love for reading cookbooks come together so beautifully sometimes and sometimes not and below is one of the times I can say YUM!!!

1 large cooked boneless skinless chicken breast shredded
¼ cup plain yogurt
2 green onions sliced
1 Cup baby spinach(take 8 leaves at a time and roll them and slice them)
2 roma tomatoes diced
2 cloves garlic minced
1-2 tsp Italian seasoning
¼ cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
sea salt to taste
Serve on tomato basil wrap with a cup of baby spinach. Yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment