Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Classes

This winter I sat down with my children and we were going to decide what class or sport they wanted to participate in. I had gathered all the booklets, pamphlets, and printouts of a wonderful array of classes and was sure the bright colors and wonderful pictures would entice my young children to be in indecision of what grand learning experience they were going to enjoy.

The first one decided track and soccer, the second swimming, the third swimming, and the fourth said, "Mom I just want to stay home and have fun with you.". I sat him in my lap and showed him all the fun he could have and he responded oh so politely said, " No thank you I want to have fun with you." and then second and third child chimed in, "Me too!" Shocked by the whole situation and my heart about to burst(I think it did I had tears running down my face) with love for my children we began a new meeting. What fun do you want to have with mom?

Since I will not be having any soccer, swimming, or dance pictures to share I thought I would share the fun they decided to have with me!



*I have no pictures of Julianna yet(the girl is not a fan of picture taking unless she is feeling super girlie) but she did decide Art was going to be the activity so there should be pictures to come shrortly. Hopefully of her but if not.... her masterpieces will appear!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome, Julia! How fun! You're doing a good job.
Love ya,
Laura