When I think of a mad scientist and then I think of their hair...currently I think of my little brain his hair is something else. From the middle of the top of his head forward wants to do just that fall forward and is thinner hair and from the middle of the top of his head it grows together like a kewpie doll and is thicker and on the crown of his head it grows in a swirl, thus leading to hair issues to say the least. I have shaved his hair short but it takes no time at all for the kewpie doll issue to begin and I have let it grow longer and thus the front is falling in his face.
After many hair putties, gels, pomades, and the like I have finally found the stuff to lick is hair issues in to shape.
AXE Clean Cut Look Pomade and it works magic on my little guys crazy hair and another great thing is you can get it free this month at Walgreen's!!!
Click on my blog and it will take you to a picture of my new favorite thing!!!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just might need to try some of that magic stuff on Spencer's wild hair do!!!!
I am telling you it works!!!!
Post a Comment