*I made placemats for our feast this week in the art center
*In gym I made my heart beat very, very fast doing animal moves
*Mom taught preschool this week. Let's just say our house was "full of colors"
*Watched Santa Parade-Candy, Candy, Candy need I say more
*Wall*E movie night with Grandma, Aunt Laura, Gabe, Luke, Anya, and popcorn with all in PJ's and we had a sleepover!
*The Princess had one of her preschool friends stay extra long on both days of preschool
*The teen went on a food scavenger hunt with church friends
*Family Home Evening- let's just say we will all try to be "Happyosauruses"
*Dad gave us a fencing lesson and played a game with us every night this week
*We had fun playing with our other cousins Isaac and Daniel
NOTE: GLIMMERS is composed by The Brains of the Operation with permission from mom and will be a weekly GLIMMER into the lives of The 4 Little Jewels
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun! I heard you had Miss Nicole today! Thank you so much for your help :) I can't imagine doing this alone. THANK YOU!!!
Post a Comment