*figured out what to get Daddy for Christmas
*we played Duplos and I made a cool castle
*I played duck duck goose, freeze tag and passed the ball around in gym
*we made thankful turkey for Family Home Evening
*at school I had a feast before 5 days of no school
*we saw Madagascar 2
*went to Turtle Cove for Thanksgiving
*saw Bolt 3D
*Mom sent out Christmas cards
*we changed around our living room for the Christams Tree
***Glimmers is written by the Brains of the Operation and it is a GLIMMER into our lives
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This is such a cute idea! Sounds like lots of fun at your house!
And what I like about it the most is I get a chance to see what he liked most about the week and what we should do again and if he remembered what was taught at FHE etc..
We love the pics of your cuties on the side bar! Darling!!
Post a Comment