There are often two words you never want to hear in the same sentence as a mother and I have figured out 2 more...bean and nose!!! Yes one of my Little gems decided a bean so far up the nose you can't see it was a wonderful idea until the blood started running. Luckily this is not my first adventure with something up the nose and believe it or not it was with this same child. With one hard blow we had retrieved the bean.
I liked what I heard someone once say about children, " Some children are look learners and other are 2 X 4 learners," I think we all have a couple of them. All I know is I am hoping this is my last case of noseshovupitis!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi seester,
Which one of my sweet nephews did this? The pics are adorable.
Love you,
Laura
not a nephew it was the niece!
Post a Comment