Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Kids Say

     After school today we ran to the store to go grocery shopping to prepare for our big storm heading our way.  On the way home David IV asked a question and the answers brought tears to this mommy.

The conversation went like this:

David IV:  If you could only have one thing on your bucket list what would it be?

Mom:  (I explain the bucket list)

Julianna:  To have $1000.00

Jensen: So Julianna you want to be rich?

Julianna: NO....I want the money to....(Jensen interrupts)

Jensen: I want to play board games with my grandchildren(this is where the tears start)

Julianna:  I want the money to go on trips with my grandchildren

David:  I wish we could go to the Great Wall every weekend

That Jensen of mine gets me every time.  He is one of the sweetest boys I know with a real sense of what is important and what is not!!!  Love him for keeping us focused on the "best".

No comments: