For his Birthday I had been working on redoing his room. I had a couple of more projects to finish up the morning of so while Christian kept them occupied I went to finish up the few things and hurt my back lifting a sign to hang onto the wall. Not just a little hurt like uncontrollable tears hurt and since I had been spending so much time on his room I had left any party prep to do that day.
As I spent the rest of the day in bed with ice on my back I felt horrible his birthday party was not going to be like I like them to be but I knew I had to do something. I did manage to take them to their swim lessons and after I thought if I can have them carry everything at the store I can do something and so I made this cake for him out of his favorite round ice cream sandwiches and as you can see by the look on his face he loved it!!!
When will we have his party hmmm...I am still working on
that one but it is going to be a huge surprise when I do!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment